Subject: Re: [Leica] Discount for LUGers - not with me
From: Michael Garmisa <kilemall@shell.excelsior.net>
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 19:22:56 -0400 (EDT)

On 19-May-98 Tom Wyse wrote:
>>1. As many Europeans I'm not used to buy from catalogues,
>>and I will not do it in future. I want to touch and feel
>>a certain piece of equipment, and if it's that, then it's
>>that an no other. And, I agree to pay for the dealer's
>>service.

I agree, living in New York City there are no shortages of dealers and I'm
willing to pay the extra cash to actually see whatever it is before I buy it
and annoy them with my questions

- ---
Michael Garmisa <kilemall@shell.excelsior.net>  ICQ# 11583837
http://shell.excelsior.net/~kilemall/       19-May-9819:19:12