Subject: [Leica] New M6HM
From: Ian Stanley <ian@mos.com.np>
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 07:55:46 +0500

Greetings all,

	My new M6HM arrived in Nepal on Saturday - this is to replace the ailing
M6 that I bought in Singapore over a year ago.  My thanks to Gerald Wagner
at Leica service for straightening things out and sending me a new camera.
The M6 travelled further and took less pictures than any other camera I
have previously owned.

	Fro those interested in such things the serial number is 2414849, the text
is "LEICA CAMERA MADE IN GERMANY", the plastic on the bottom has been
removed and no black tape has been applied anywhere on the camera.  One
question about the plastic on the bottom though - what does the stylized
"CE" stand for?

	The camera is loaded with Velvia and I have a 90mm Elmarit - M mounted so
it's time to go for a walk and try this thing out.

Ian Stanley

Kathmandu, Nepal