Subject: Re: [Leica] Flash for M's (Lumedyne)
From: Ian Stanley <ian@mos.com.np>
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 17:26:49 +0500

Hello Harrison,

	A very interesting, and for me timely post on the Lumedyne system as I am
negotiating a contract for when I return to Nepal in January.  The project
will involve photographing over 200 artifacts in the Patan museum and am
looking for a light, flexible, portable and battery operated system so I
will have a good look at the Lumedyne when I am back in Canada.  The
majority of the work to be photographed are metal and range in size from
about 3" to 3'.  I'm looking forward to what should be a very interesting
project.

Ian Stanley,

Kathmandu, Nepal