Subject: [Leica] 35mm Summicron-R-- anyone have comments?
From: Georgette Oden <gigi@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu>
Date: Sun, 17 May 1998 00:32:54 -0500 (CDT)

I haven't found a review on the net about this lens... I'm considering
buying one, serial #2693xxx, a 2 cam lens.  How does it compare to other
35mm summicrons?  What would a good price for this lens?  As a poor
student with a limited budget (so don't tell me to go buy an asph.
summilux) should I hold out for a summilux?  a newer summicron? (I believe
this was made in the seventies but not sure..)

 Thanks! :)

Georgette Oden
Austin TX