Subject: [Leica] To Patrick McKee
From: Georgette Oden <gigi@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu>
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 22:49:02 -0500 (CDT)

- --WAA14566.895289284/piglet.cc.utexas.edu

Sorry for wasting the bandwidth everyone!  Patrick, your email isn't
working...

Thanks, your arrangement sounds great.  Can you tell me a little more
about the Zorki?  I know it's a Russian copy of a screwmount leica... does
it have a lens on it?  It's not metered, am I correct?

By the way, I'm also looking for a 35mm Summilux (preferred) or Summicron;
since I'm a grad student, the uglier cosmetically the better as long as
the optics aren't compromised....

Here's my address-- let me know when you send it. (note to all psycho
lurkers... I live with my boyfriend and two of his best friends and if you
stalk me we'll kill you :) )

Thank you again!  What a great day this has been.

Sincerely,
Georgette Oden
c/o Oak Hollow Apts. Office
7303 Woodhollow Dr.