Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica the first candid?
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 21:41:06 -0500

At 04:28 PM 5/14/98 +0100, you wrote:

>Maybe Eric or one of the other American news type photogs can answer for
>their country.

I have been to the country club's president's ball smelling like I'd run
into the business end of a cow, kind of like Ted, but that was because just
before the club, I had been following an auctioneer around stockyards, and
didn't have time to change.

But I covered the funeral of a police man in a suit. Only way to be
respectful. The local TV people showed up in jeans.

But people tend to understand the nature of our jobs. We dress
appropriately wherever we go. A good idea is to carry a sport jacket and
tie in the car, for those times where that can dress up jeans enough to get
one in most places.

How does this apply to Leica? Like Ted said...

=========

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

What is the probability that something will happen according to the odds?