Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica's stock preformance ?
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 13:25:36 +0200

As a general rule, I think it is unwise to buy Leica shares just because you
love the products. It is precisely your love of the product which is likely to
cloud the financial judgement. From an economic point of view the sensible thing
is to buy Leica lenses and invest in Canon stock :-)

I see an analogy here to the shares in famous football clubs. Many supporters
bought them as a sign of their loyalty; few have made any money on them. The
only club which is successful both on the field and as a business is Manchester
United.

Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium