Subject: Re: [Leica] Photography(2)
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 20:15:25 +0100

>Alan Hull wrote:
>> Does any lugger have a story about the best or the worst critique he
>> received.

Alan,

When I had a couple of partners in crime, we had shot for a new art
director in an agency which we had done quite a number of assignments for
before he arrived on the scene.

The first shoot the three of us went to meet him and see how he liked what
we had done.

" Well what do you think ?" I asked. My two partners waiting for the AD to
give us a 4 star accolade when he responded, " Lousy pictures! But I love
your envelope label, send me a hundred!" :)

Fortunately he was "joking!" :) At first we weren't too sure, as we had
heard this guy was a mean mother to shoot for with no sense of humour.

ted