Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica is Listening!
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 20:15:18 +0100

Arturo wrote:

>Hey, its a wish list!!  I'm not the design director of Leica!  They could very
>well expand both the R & M line bodies in order to sell more equipment.  If
>so, what would you want on the M7 companion body??

Hi Arturo,

I've got to be real honest......I'd be happy with a couple of new M6 bodies
to re-place my 13 year old M6 bodies!!!! :)

I'm so accoustomed to them that if there were some new thingies I'd
probably screw-up more than I do now! :) After all these years they fall
into place and do their magic without me even thinking about where and what
to push. If there were new features it would just confuse me, as I'd have
to start thinking about things instead of just re-acting to motivation. :)

If anything....... a cheaper price! :)

ted