Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 Users-Be Careful!
From: Mike Gardner <mikeg@neca.com>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 22:22:07 -0400

=A0

MRitter465 wrote:

> =A0 We all know that it doesn't
> take much pressure to activate the meter.=A0 I've been metering the ins=
ide of my
> bag constantly!=A0 Hence, short battery life.

At least twenty other LUGers will post this, but... turn your shutter spe=
ed dial
to "B"
before you put the camera in the bag and have no worries.=A0 The meter wi=
ll not
activate in "B".=A0 You'll soon get used to zipping the shutter speed 'ro=
und to your
favorite shutter speed as you withdraw the camera from your bag.
Mike Gardner