Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica-Users List Digest V3 #45
From: "John Doherty S (Treasury)" <John.S.Doherty@digital.com>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 10:38:45 -0400

Alan,

I enjoyed reading your thoughtful and well written note on the silence
of the majority.  I agree with your comments including your feeling that
overall the list is high quality and helpful information.

I wanted to add a comment on the professional members of the list.  I
can relate to the wariness you mentioned.  I still cringe when I recall
having my a-- shot off when I asked, what turned out to be, a stupid
question.  However, far more often, I'm impressed with the generosity of
the professional members of the list.  If the tables were reversed, I'm
not so sure that I would be as forthcoming with advice and experience as
they regularly are.

John D.