Subject: Re: [Leica] Buy,,,Sell,,, or Trade on Friday
From: Ian Stanley <ian@mos.com.np>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 11:30:38 +0500

At 08:40 PM 98-05-11 -0700, you wrote:

>Hi Gang,
>
>Rather than posting Items for sale in a random fashion, why don't we
>make Friday the day to post such things?  That way if you are looking
>for a body, lens, or what ever, you will be sure to check the list on
>Friday.
>

>Now, if this idea works, we can expand the concept and on Monday talk
>about politics, Tuesday quality control, etc., etc., etc.  (Just
>kidding)
>
>Regards,
>Bill

Hello Bill,

	If I remember correctly the Rhinoceros Party in Canada had a few ideas
similar to this.  They were going to make the Trans-Canada Highway one way
- - on Monday everyone would go east, Tuesday west and so on.  They were also
going to repeal the law of gravity and conserve energy by lowering the
boiling point of water.

	Sorry if this was way off topic but I just spent the entire morning
spotting prints and was in need of a break.

Ian Stanley

Kathmandu, Nepal