Subject: Re: [Leica] Ian, you bum!
From: Ian Stanley <ian@mos.com.np>
Date: Sun, 10 May 1998 09:51:56 +0500

At 11:15 PM 98-05-09 -0400, you wrote:
>Ian,
>If you pass through the NYC area I would be happy to meet another Lug. The
>Jersey Shore has great photo possibilities.
>Pat
>PNN
>prm@photonewsnetwork.com

Hello Pat,

	I had originally planned to come in to Montreal from Europe and spend some
time in New York but am now coming in from the west.  I will probably be in
Montreal but will not make it south of the border.  My wife will now be
doing my New York shopping for me.  many thanks for the offer.

Ian