Subject: Re: [Leica] chrome R8 and 180 ROM still for sale
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 10 May 1998 21:51:39 -0500

At 06:30 PM 5/10/98 -0700, you wrote:
>No one has bitten yet for my MINT+ R8 chrome body
>and my MINT 180 2.8 ROM lens I am selling.  I am
>asking $1800 for the R8 and $1600 for the 180mm.

Unfortunately, you can get a 180 new for $1,495. and an R8 demo for $1,795.
It takes some time for a Leica lens or body to regain it's value to come
back up near replacement value. The unfortunate reality of changing prices.

You might try advertising them in shutterbug.

=========

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

Even paranoids have real enemies. - Delmore Schwartz