Subject: [Leica] chrome R8 and 180 ROM still for sale
From: Five Senses Productions <fls@5senses.com>
Date: Sun, 10 May 1998 18:30:02 -0700

No one has bitten yet for my MINT+ R8 chrome body
and my MINT 180 2.8 ROM lens I am selling.  I am
asking $1800 for the R8 and $1600 for the 180mm.

They are both under 7 months new, and have no wear and
tear whatsoever.  They are constantly placed in protective
cases and carried in Lowepro AW bags, so they are
pristine.  Both come with ALL original packaging, docs,
and boxes.  Email me if you're interested or want more info.....

Also willing to consider a trade deal for a Noctilux-M or 21 ASPH-M
or 24 ASPH-M.  Yes, Guido, I have the Nocti-virus!

Francesco Sanfilippo,
Five Senses Productions
webmaster@5senses.com

http://www.5senses.com/