Subject: Re: [Leica] My Leica models
From: "Harrison McClary" <hmcclary@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 10 May 1998 20:59:01 +0000

Jim Brick wrote:

> Averaging for Program [P], Aperture [A], and Shutter [T]. Spot for Aperture
> (A), and Manual (M).

Jim,

I know that the R7 has all of those modes, but is it possible to use
the integrated metering pattern in manual mode?

I have only seen one R7 up close and personal, and that was for only
a few minutes and I could not tell if you could get the full screen
integrated metering with manual,or if you had only spot metering in
manual.

TIA.
Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto