Subject: Re: [Leica] R state of the art?
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat, 9 May 1998 18:18:08 +0100

Adrian wrote:

<<<<<<would you say that Leica Camera have run out of steam because they
have transferred some production to Canada, Portugal and yes even
Japan?>>>>

Hi Adrian,

Sorry good buddy, but they don't have anything in Canada any longer as in
the "olden days!" :) I'm not sure what your comment means in the context of
my country and possibly  "cheap" labour or whatever! And if that is the
case, it would be very kindly of you to explain yurself before all the
Canucks on the LUG come looking for your heart! :)

I mean, we are a civilized country until someone makes references to the
quality of our ability to work! :)

Man we have learned how to take a heart out and put the damndest thing back
in it's place. The clock works of a beat up old Leica. :)

ted