Subject: Re: [Leica] 75/1.4 Summilux
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Sat, 09 May 1998 08:22:16 +0200

Jem,

Thanks for the info. I already got my Summilux from the Leica Shop in Vie=
nna.
I really do like the service at Fieldgrass and Gale, though. When I was
looking for the M6, they took down my contact details and promised to cal=
back if they got one. They did call on Friday, but by then I had of cours=
already found it elsewhere. My 35mm Summicron came from Fieldgrass and Ga=
le,
and when I decide which wide angle I want (21-24-28) I will try to buy fr=
om
them again.

Nathan