Subject: Re: [Leica] Life Mag Eisey Issue
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Fri, 08 May 1998 20:40:19 -0500

At 06:39 AM 5/8/98 -0700, you wrote:

>Eric, it is worth journeying to a large newsstand and studying the big
>European mags.  In many cases it will make the US stuff look good by
>comparison.  I remember reading about the new FOCUS in Germany taken the

I keep hearing about how European publications have a more sophisticated
view of photojournalism. I know GEO does, but are there others? Epoca?
Stern? What? C'mon you Continental folks (I'm not talking fancy Fords here)
let us know what's the real poop!

=========

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math