Subject: Re: [Leica] Digital
From: "Alan Hull" <hull@vaggeryd.mail.telia.com>
Date: Fri, 8 May 1998 17:14:12 +0200

Lug-nuts

I have received private e-mail from another lugger about new developments
in digital video.  I have asked him to post it to the list.

Come on lads, there is supposed to be 300 luggers out there.  Some of you
must know something about the progress in video imaging.  I still think,
despite reassurance about film, that we are in for a big surprise sometime
soon.

Alan Hull