Subject: Re: [Leica] First M system choices
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Thu, 07 May 1998 17:24:50 +0200

Hi Eric,

I am happy to see that I am not the only one here who uses a digital darkroom
for making prints. While I am quite happy to develop the negatives myself
(although I do use Kodak's TN400 at times), I have given up the enlarger and
trays in favor of a slide/negative scanner, Photoshop and Epson Stylus. Which
scanner and printer do you use?

Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium