Subject: Re: [Leica] perforations
From: "Alan Hull" <hull@vaggeryd.mail.telia.com>
Date: Wed, 6 May 1998 12:54:27 +0200

Paul=20
Thanks for the rational analysis of my somewhat vague idea.  You have
obviously thought this through before, and better, than I did. =20

I am, however surprised that you think the lenses would have to be
recomputed.  Surely the tolerances are not that tight.  Maybe there will =
be
light falloff on only one corner and a different corner for different
lenses and bodies.  Either way, it kinda kills the idea.  Pity really.

Alan Hull

> Fr=E5n: Paul and Paula Butzi=20

=20