Subject: Re: [Leica] Quick-release for M-4P & M-6
From: "Steven Blutter" <sblutter@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 05:33:34 -0500

how often during a shoot do you unmount the body?  how often do you use a
tripod?  as long as you can change film...  m's aren't very heavy and are
pretty well balanced.  with the big 135mm, i'd mount the lens

kirk does have some cool stuff though - the bogen hex stuff is neat - thnx
for the link...

- --Steven Blutter--
sblutter@earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~sblutter/