Subject: [Leica] RE: Astia
From: "Aubin, Norman C" <Norman.Aubin@Europe.Boeing.com>
Date: Mon, 4 May 1998 15:46:54 +0100

Greetings.  If I can decloak for a minute . . . I'd like to add to
the partial quote below - I too like Astia; its the most accurate
color slide film I've played with yet, for skin tone images, although
I do find it a touch cold in some situations.. . like if theres a lot
of white lace or other similar items in the picture.

I add a B+W KR1.5 filter, which warms the image about 200K,
if I think the situation calls for it, or if I think the skin tone may
need the help.  Its probably worth having one around for this,
'specialy if you're using strobes.

I'll take K-25 or Velvia for scenics, depending on the scene, and
the light,  but I like Astia very much for people stuff.

Norm

> From: eyes1@webtv.net (Isaac Crawford)
> Date: Mon, 4 May 1998 01:08:35 -0400
> Subject: Re: [Leica] Fuji Emulsions