Subject: Re: [Leica] Flash and R8
From: SP <spaniel@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 03 May 1998 17:57:26 -0700

Vahan: No, the Metz 40MZ-3 does not work attached directly to the
SCA3501 and my R8. Additionally, in that scenario as well as in the
scenario using the SCA3007A etc there is no display in either the R8
viewfinder or the small window on the rear of the R8 to indicate
acknowledgement of a flash unit. Do you suspect the 3501 is faulty or
the R8 is a dud? In advance, thanks much, much much!