Subject: [Leica] Color conversion filters for 60mm
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sat, 02 May 1998 01:11:57 -0500

For those who have been complaining about not having many 60mm filters,
especially color conversion, there's a pretty good set of options. Tiffen
makes a bunch of them. I just looked in the new B&H Pro catalogue they just
sent me in the mail (price is $9.95 but I got it free!) and they had a boat
load of 60mm filters. And many color conversion.

Heliopan had a bunch of 60mm filters, but not many color conversion. About
four.

The Tiffens were quite expensive for the 60mm size compared to the rest,
but heck, they're there!

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Maintenance-free: When it breaks, it can't be fixed