Subject: Re: [Leica] Pictures taken with SOOKY-M
From: "Eric Welch" <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 98 22:17:07 Set the time zone in the Time preference utility

>Puh-lease. Things don't become true simply by being repeated
>often enough. No "expert" has ever showed that this is true that
>I am aware.

No duh.

But in this case, you are no optical expert, and they are. I named one
highly respected one whom I have talked to about this. Arthur Kramer, who
has forgotten more about photography than most here will ever know (and
that's no slam on them!)

Whom are we to believe? Just because you post it on the internet? Just
because it's so
easy for you to say it isn't so without backing it up? Does it start to
sound like a Monty Python skit?

Well, magnification is the same regardless of whether it's an eye, or a
lens, or whatever.

Not it isn't.

Ah, proof positive! I'm convinced. Now I'll buy that parrotflex.

=======
Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch