Subject: Re: [Leica] Winder M or Rapidwinder
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 19:42:02 -0400

At 05:59 PM 4/29/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Hello Tina,
>I would like to attend the Cape Cod event. Do you have the dates? I also
>want to attend the LHSA meeting in Denver.
>Thank You,
>Pat

Hi, Pat  -

I'm just an attendee!  The date is in October and you can get more details
from Carl at Park Square Camera at this address:

 <Pksqcamera@aol.com>

Maybe if you tell him I sent you, I'll get a discount!  Ted puts on a great
show and the company can't be beat.  Hope to see you there  - Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
<http://www.photogs.com/manley/index.html>
<http://www.aperture-photo.com/site/reportage/manley/manleyframeset.html>
<http://www.onlineartistleague.com/manleyt/portfoli.htm>