Subject: Re: [Leica] Contax G-2
From: eyes1@webtv.net (Isaac Crawford)
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 18:18:03 -0400

The biggest drawback that I can see to the G-2 is that I can't see what
it is focused on!  Simply unforgivable (it has a distance meter in the
viewfinder, but I find that useless)....People say that with wider angle
lenses it shouldn't matter much, but then why have autofocus at all?
The price is attractive, and I hear that the lenses are "sharp" (very),
but I can't give up that much control...

eyes