Subject: [Leica] rapidwinder v. m-winder
From: Five Senses Productions <fls@home.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 22:35:09 -0700

I think I am interested in buying the Rapidwinder for the M6.

I understand that the M-Winder is electronic and winds the
film after each exposure for you without any finger motion.

And I think the Rapidwinder is NOT electronic, and fits under
the body of the M6 with a lever that you pull with a finger so
you do not have to remove the camera from your eye.

Is this true?  If I want a Rapidwinder, do I send a check to Tom
and how long is the wait?  What is the price?

With the Rapidwinder in place, an M-Handgrip is out of the question,
right?  Is there a tripod bushing on the bottom of the Rapidwinder?
How much height does it add to the M6?  And a dumb question,
it fits on the M6 0.85, right?

Francesco
webmaster@5senses.com