Subject: [Leica] 3D Leica Look.... Bokeh?
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 22:56:12 -0700

I just returned from a weekend in Monterey, Ca.  I took my 4x5 with a
Fuji-T 400MM lens.
When I got my chromes back today, several images had the "look"!!  3D in
its glory.

If you are traveling up that way, try to visit the Ansel Adams Gallery,
newly relocated in a hotel INSIDE Pebble Beach's 17 Mile Drive.  Lots os
real old vintage prints on display and some excellent prints by Morley
Baer.