Subject: [Leica] Developers
From: Stephen Kobrin <kobrins@wharton.upenn.edu>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 08:52:57 -0400

Typical LUG, five responses (more actually) and seven different
suggestions!  However, more than enough to get me started, or restarted
developing.  After checking the B&H catalog and getting an idea of the
price of a JOBO, I think I agree with Dan and will stick with a simple tank
(I will get the Hewes reels).  I rarely do more than two rolls a week and
am anal retentive enough to be careful about temperature and agitation.
Thanks for all of the help.

On another matter, it was nice to see that many of the pictures published
in the new _Viewfinder_ were taken with older cameras and lenses.  The
discussion on the LUG on the merits of the latest versions generates new
lens lust in me, until I sit back and realize that I have a ways to go
before I am up to the capabilities of my 30-40 year old Leica equipment.

Steve