Subject: Re: [Leica] Films and Developers
From: Paul and Paula Butzi <butzi@halcyon.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 08:18:24 -0700

>so I shall have a look. Tina, how does one readily gauge toxicity of these
>things, and does anyone have a feel (not literal, I hope) for how it
>compares to Press Max in this regard?

A good way to judge the toxicity of stuff is to get the Material Safety Data
Sheet (aka MSDS) for it.  Some of the MSDS for EKC products are
available on their web site, or you can call them up and they'll send them.
Ilford has MSDS type data in the back of the PDF document I posted the
URL for earlier.

- -Paul