Subject: [Leica] Re: Old manuals (WAS: V35 autofocus help)
From: Pascal <cyberdog@ibm.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 1998 09:50:04 +0200

On 25-04-1998 19:17 Arne Helme wrote:

>I recently bought a Leitz V35 Focomat enlarger but there was no
>instructions manual included with it.

The German book editor LINDEMANNS offers reprints of a lot of older
cameras and other photographic equipment of many brands. I just got a
booklet from them.
Their address is:
H. Lindemanns Buchhandlung
Nadlerstra=DFe 10
D-70173 Stuttgart-Mitte
Tel. +49 (711) 248 99977
Fax +49 (711) 236 9672
They also have lots of other photographic books and send you free
catalogues on a regular basis. They take MasterCard and Visa for payment.
I have already ordered some books through them with no problem.

Pascal
Belgium

PowerPC G3... listen carefully and you can hear the sound of
              Pentium chips being eaten for breakfast
Sent on a Macintosh PowerBook G3, the fastest laptop on the planet