Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: 10 reasons why I need an M6 - Thanks
From: "Jeff S" <segawa@netone.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 22:44:02 -0600

- -----Original Message-----
From: Rick Floyd <rick_floyd@hotmail.com>
>For information sake, I will be using it without tape over the red dot
>and no uv filter - (no lens until tomorrow, either).  Guess I'm living
>on the wild side.

Congratulations on your new "baby", Rick!

When I purchased my first new Leica product w/red dot, I was afraid that
it'd attract undue attention, but I've since realized that either folks know
Leica and recognize it anyway, else they don't, in which case, the dot does
not exactly enlighten them. "A what? Never heard of it."

Heck, everyone knows that SLRs are the real, serious cameras.

Jeff