Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: mtf test of leica R lenses
From: TEAShea <TEAShea@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 1998 19:10:35 EDT

<< >
 You are definitively incorrect. As a professor of law and economics at the
 U. of Nancy (I beg your pardon for that), I know quite well the 1957 Law. I
 do not know the US equivalent law but in my case the french law would
 apply. I translate and recapitulate roughly the 41 article, alineas 2 and 3
 : "are authorised digests and short citations in order to give examples and
 illustrations without commercial intention".

This shows the differences between US and French law and your application in
this case.  Under US law the information you presented would be far in excess
of that allowed as a "short citation."

Tom Shea