Subject: Re: [Leica] Brassai
From: thibault collin <tc-lnc@u-picardie.fr>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 12:53:09 +0200

Hey Rick,
        Do you know why we are lusting after every new thing that comes along?
The reason is very simple : we can buy equipment but we CANNOT buy talent...
So if we don't have one for dreaming, let us buy the other...
It is sure that a great natural born photographer will take beautiful
pictures even with an screwed up Cannon FTb or whatever...Cartier Bresson
made great portraits with a straight 50 mm...
Maybe it's a matter of genetics...
Thib.