Subject: Re: [Leica] R8 vs. R7
From: ATanabe <ATanabe@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 22:19:31 EDT

<< It's funny because I always found the R4-7 bodies not confortable
 without the winder and the grip (or the base of the ever ready case).
 To small, no grip! >>

Actually the R7 and latte R5 have a thumb grip on the rear plate that makes
the camera "grippable".   The R motor makes it superb to hold all day long!
and for only half the cost of a R8 winder!  As I said earlier, use what feels
right in your hand, I am sure that Shaquile O'Neal would feel that the R8 is
too small for his hands.
Al