Subject: Re: [Leica] Mike's Ten Books(2)
From: Georgette Oden <gigi@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 08:29:36 -0500 (CDT)

Mr. Hull,

Please don't be offended... I think that just as you may have new
perspectives to offer the readers of the LUG, we also may offer insights
to you.  Don't let the hasty, ill-considered words of others get in the
way of the genuine opportunity to learn and to teach.  I, for one, have
been intrigued by your philosophy (which is obviously pretty different
from what I've been taught) and I appreciate the new trains of thought
which you have prompted.

Thanks for your time... I hope to see you around again.

Georgette Oden
Austin TX