Subject: Re: [Leica] OK, lets get small
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 15:27:01 -0700

It's not a zoom, and I realize that perhaps the prime ASPH lenses may have
it beat. My looking at it was for ease of travel, photographing/documenting
a trip. I don't own any of the M ASPH lenses now and don't believe I want
one either. The Tri_Elmar had a purpose in my mind, but cutting so much out
of the frame (28 & 35) made it beyond my interest.

Jim