Subject: Re: [Leica] re:Jim's lightweight kit part II
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 15:21:35 -0700

I wasn't giving you a bad time... ;-) just mentioning the things that are
important to me. I got an exceptionally good deal on the 15 or I wouldn't
have it either. A camera store going out of business, less than $3000 new.
Tough to pass up. And since I got the Rolls, my chauffeur carries the
equipment. :) I think I'll pack the 800mm R lens.

Jim