Subject: Re: [Leica] Charleston Living - OFF TOPIC
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 1998 21:05:41 -0400

At 08:09 PM 4/19/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Thanks Tina.  Sounds like a great place to live.  And yes, I would be moving
>from the Metro Washington, D.C./Baltimore, MD area.
>
>Bruce S.

Major decrease in the cost of living!!  I picked up some real estate
brochures and will mail them to you if you send your snail mail address.
You may be able to find the same information on the internet though.  I
hope you'll get to visit before you decide for sure.  Good luck!  Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
<http://www.photogs.com/manley/index.html>
<http://www.aperture-photo.com/site/reportage/manley/manleyframeset.html>
<http://www.onlineartistleague.com/manleyt/portfoli.htm>