Subject: Re: [Leica] One camera, one lens... John
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 1998 21:56:00 -0700

John,

You and I are, what I call, very good LUG friends. You couldn't possible
offend me. I do enough of that for everybody. Discussions, things come out
the way they come out. You know from reading my stuff that sometimes the
way I say something is not always exactly how I meant it to sound. And I do
indeed understand that someone can want or need to make a radical change in
their style. It makes sense for them. It, at this time, doesn't make sense
for me. Perhaps I spoke too abruptly. I'll try to temper my comments.

Jim