Subject: Re: [Leica] 17671 Adapter
From: "Neal Findley" <nealfindley@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 1998 18:55:25 -0500

Marc-
Thanks for the info.  I had begun to figure out that the small bayonet
fitting was designed to fit the end of collapsible lenses when they are in
the collapsed state.  Suppose it might also work with LTM collapsibles also.
Unfortunately I just sold my IIIc with its summar so I can't try it and none
of my M's are collapsible.  Thanks again.
- -Neal