Subject: Re: [Leica] Nashville's exciting day
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 10:23:20 -0400

At 09:07 PM 4/16/98 +0000, you wrote:

>Oh well, I'll be out all morning tomorrow shooting clean up with my
>R8, R6 and M6 and send the film to New York.  What fun.  Black Star
>called and asked if I knew anything about the storms and I told them
>that considering I was in my basement with my daughter as the weather
>service was indicating a tornado right over my house and it was
>hailing ... yes I knew about the storms.  I probably should have gone
>out tonight, but it there were still tornado warnings for our area
>and I did not want to leave my daughter.
>Harrison McClary
>http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto

Harrison -

Nashville looked pretty bad on the news. We're glad you're safe! The same
storm came through here early this morning and we are still under a tornado
watch.  Can we blame all of this on El Nino?  Hope this rain doesn't hit
Charleston for the LHS photo shoot this week-end!!  Best - TIna

Tina Manley, ASMP
<http://www.photogs.com/manley/index.html>
<http://www.aperture-photo.com/site/reportage/manley/manleyframeset.html>
<http://www.onlineartistleague.com/manleyt/portfoli.htm>