Subject: Re: [Leica] Nashville's exciting day
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 22:40:20 -0500

At 09:07 PM 4/16/98 +0000, you wrote:
>hailing ... yes I knew about the storms.  I probably should have gone
>out tonight, but it there were still tornado warnings for our area
>and I did not want to leave my daughter.

Smart man. You have your priorities straight. I had a tornado go over my
house back several years ago with kids in it for me to worry about.
Photographed it's aftermath the next day after it blew down a warehouse wth
$10 million worth of equipment in it bound for China.

And I just chased a tornado yesterday. Not much damage, but sure made a mess.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Stay alert - you can observe a lot by watching. Yogi Berra