Subject: Re: [Leica] Two or three lens travel kit.
From: RBedw51767 <RBedw51767@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 14:33:00 EDT

<< Duane Birkey

 HCJB World Radio
 Quito Ecuador

I enjoyed reading about your arsenal of equipment.  I can't imagine an event
coming up that you couldn't find just the right equipment to use.  Very
impressive.

I travel quite a bit and I have my favorites.  If I'm driving I will take
several systems.  If I am flying I have my favorite.  I will take 2-M6's, 21mm
Aspheric, 35 F1.4 Aspheric, 50mm F1 Noctilux and a 90mm 2.8.  Depending on
where I am going I may leave the 90mm and the 50mm at home.   It is a real
luxury to have 2-M6's, one for color and one for B&W.    I just purchased a
Pentax 645N which I believe, because of it's size, weight and larger negative
may become one of my favorites.

Happy shooting.

R. Bedwell