Subject: [Leica] Travelin' the midwest
From: Thomas Kachadurian <kach@freeway.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 21:42:39 -0400

Andrew, Neal, Tom S., Bud, Julius, and others:

Wow, thanks for all your great ideas. My wife is bidding for the Black
Hills of South Dakota, and I am curious about Voyager National Park in
Minnesota. We are seriously thinking about driving around Lake Superior
just because we can both agree on that.

Have any of you been to Voyager National Park. Got any advice?

There real question is will I be able to get a 75m Summilux before we leave?

Tom
Thomas Kachadurian
WEB PAGE: http://members.aol.com/kachaduria