Subject: Re: [Leica] workshop
From: "Neal Findley" <nealfindley@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 19:54:05 -0500

>David  is doing a 3 day workshop at the Coupeville Arts Center on August
>14-16.

David (Medley that is)-
Planning for our own Leica workshop in the Northwest is progressing nicely
thanks to the tips from you and Eric.  We arrive in Spokane on 5/13 and
drive to Glacier Ntl Park & Waterton Park for 4 or 5 days.  Have
reservations at Prince of Wales hotel on Waterton Lake if the roads are
plowed so we can get to it.  Plan to drive to Whidbey Island on 5/18 and
then spend 3 or 4 days at Olympic Natl Park. There are several lodges at
Olympic - can you recommend one that will accept old Leica users.  Also plan
a day trip over to Victoria but I understand it is a waste of time to take a
camera as Ted has worn all the good sites out photographing them. :).
Thanks
- -Neal