Subject: Re: [Leica] Le Grand Experiment
From: "Steven Blutter" <sblutter@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 15:49:41 -0500

best of luck of course!!  i'm doing test of all available double weight
polycontrast b&w papers this week for a similar back-to-basics time of life
and am also just the 50 & m-6 - but i'm going with the 6HM, which might be
better for that 50 of yours...

just an idea... bon voyage!

- --Steven Blutter--
sblutter@earthlink.net